Sunday, July 17, 2011

Avril Lavigne - Smile Video

Avril Lavigne: 'Smile' Video Premiere!

Check out the video for sexy Avril Lavigne’s latest single, “Smile“!

“You stole my heart and you’re the one to blame. And that’s why I smile. It’s been a while, since everyday and everything has felt this right. And now, you turn it all around, and suddenly you’re all I need. The reason why I, I smile,” the 26-year-old rocker sings.

“Decorating the set of Smile video,” Avril tweeted earlier in the week, while holding a can of spray paint.

“Smile” is the second single off Avril’s latest album, Goodbye Lullaby.


WHAT DO YOU THINK of Avril Lavigne’s “Smile” video?




0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons